My Journey




Saturday  22 December  2012 , I interview tourist in Vredeburg fortress Yogyakarta. Tourist come from Netherland. My dialog with tourist below.
Alli                  : Excuse me Miss, can I have a word with you?
Tourist             : O...yes.
Alli                  : thank you, what is your name?
Tourist             : My name is Marsya.
Alli                  : Can you Spelling your name?
Tourist             : M-A-R-S-Y-A. And what is your name?
Alli                  : My name is Heni. Where do you come from?
Tourist             : I from Holland.
Alli                  : Holland? Where is it?
Tourist             : em...Dutch, Netherland.
Alli                  : O...Why you chooise to visit Indonesia?
Tourist             : Because Indonesia is beautiful, nice country and cheap.
Alli                  : What do you do in Yogyakarta?
Tourist             : Travelling.
Alli                  : Are you alone in here?
Tourist             : No, I with my boyfriend.
Alli                  : When are you arrive in Yogyakarta?
Tourist             : Yesterday (Friday, 21 December 2012).
Alli                  : Where are you stay?
Tourist             : Malioboro street.
Alli                  : My maind, you stay in hotel or other?
Tourist             : em..in lostman.
Alli                  : Where is the place have you ever visit?
Tourist             : Kraton, Malioboro and this place (vredeburg fortress).
Alli                  : What do you think about Indonesia peoples?
Tourist             : em...very nice peoples, very kind, very funny.
Alli                  : and what do you think about Indonesia culture?
Tourist             : Nice cultur and I don’t know with detail.
Alli                  : How about your culture in Netherland?
Tourist             : The culture?
Alli                  : Yes, your counrty? What is very differend with Indonesia?
Tourist             : Very differend.
Alli                  : What is your favorite food in here? Gudeg may be?
Tourist             : Sate and nasi goreng not Gudeg.
Alli                  : Sate? What are you know gado-gado?
Tourist             : I don’t know.
Alli                  : Can you speac Indonesia?
Tourist             : No, I can’t. I can speac English, Frence, and Dutch.
Alli                  : What is your Hobby?
Tourist             : My hobby is diving and Hokki.
Alli                  : What are you take picture with me?
Tourist             : Yes.





Komentar

Tulisan Lainnya

Proses Penciptaan Manusia (Q.S. Al-Mu’minun: 12-14)

إلى حبّ المحبوب

Untukmu Penggenap Ganjilku

Belajar Nahwu Efektif dan Efisien dengan Talfiful Akwan

Manfaat belajar filsafat